This update has the following changes:
- Android TV support
- PStreamer is fully compatible with Android TV’s leanback launcher, with a dedicated TV based UI included.
- Developed for NVIDIA Shield TV but will likely work on other Android TV platforms.
- Controller mapping is not supported, most controllers work out of the box.
- Re-add support for legacy analog sticks when using the on-screen controller (where the analog stick appears on the screen when and where you touch, rather than a static location). This can be enabled in the Settings menu for your PS4 profile.
- Fix some bugs from the new controller mapping updates in v2.3.0. Add ability to reset controller mapping and clear individual controls.
- Add support for hot keys (where 2 or 3 button combinations can trigger another event).
- Digital buttons only supported (can’t use analog sticks etc).